Penryn Festival is thrilled to be hosting a momentous festival, celebrating the Lowveld and Mango Groove’s unequal music talents in a unique setting in Nelspruit. Where one and all are invited to attend and share in the good vibes, family-friendly environment.
This is an event for all South Africans to get together and celebrate our diverse cultures and traditions in a safe environment.
Penryn Festival is as unique as the Lowveld. The show will be a memory-fest, and will truly be a celebration of all Mango’s songs through the years: all this will be backed up, of course, with the best possible live performance and a stage with a magnitude similar to the INNIBOS main stage.
People, Penryn Festival is going full out!
For us, it is important, though, that we celebrate South African-ness in all its glorious diversity together not to speak about our newly found no-mask-freedom!
Things to remember:
- Children under the age of 15 must be accompanied by adults.
- You are not allowed to bring the following to the festival; weapons of any kind, Liquor (there will be liquor vendors at the festival), or any prohibited substance.
- Please bring your own chair or blanket as seating for the main show.
- There will be no parking available at Penryn unless you buy a VIP Bezant ticket.
- Park and ride transport will be available and is included in your ticket price from Nelspruit and White River.
- Penryn and the Penryn Festival can not be held responsible for any loss or damage to you and your belongings.
Event programme for the Festival